Residential Let Property

Residential Let Property

For a quick quote please contact our team of experts now

T: 0330 2020206


Residential Let Property Key Benefits

As a landlord, a standard home owner policy is not enough to cover your residential let property. We can arrange insurance cover to protect one or more residential let properties.Our Residential Let Property insurance policies will suit a wide range of tenants and landlords, providing rent protection insurance, building and contents cover as well as accidental damage protection where required. We will be happy to discuss your particular needs and quote you for your let properties.

We can provide the following covers as standard:

  • Property Liability Cover
  • Emergency tenant accommodation cover
  • Portfolios cover available 2 or more properties
  • Accidental Damage cover*
  • Loss of Rent Cover*
  • Contents Cover*
  • Terrorism Cover*
  • Employer’s Liability Insurance*

*Optional extra – dependant on insurer

Covers can be arranged for residential let property:

  • Employed / Self Employed
  • Retired Persons
  • Holiday Lets
  • Multiple types of tenants
  • Students
  • Unoccupied
  • Unemployed Tenants – Housing benefit/ DSS/ Housing Association
  • Unemployed Tenants – Independent means
  • Asylum Seekers

Related Products